We are proud to announce that top experts from Xiting will be at HANA 2017, taking place February 27 – March 2 at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort in Orlando.
Xiting will host an educational session talking about How to simplify the migration of authorizations to SAP S/4HANA.
HANA 2017 is an annual collaboration of SAP and SAPinsider and is the definitive conference for organizations evaluating, implementing, and optimizing SAP HANA® to accelerate business processes, drive advanced analytics, and simplify IT.
Our close collaboration with SAPinsider this year has made it possible to extend a special registration discount off the on-site registration price:
- Register before January 27 – SAVE $550
- Register after January 27 – SAVE $300
If you’re able to attend the events, please be sure to stop by our booth in the Exhibit Hall for a chance to win great prizes.
You can view the full agenda as well as claim your registration discount by visiting www.HANA2017.com/Xiting.
Educational Session Details
Title: How to simplify the migration of authorizations to SAP S/4HANA
Abstract: In this session, you will learn about the changes and challenges of S/4HANA relates to roles and authorizations. You will also learn how to simplify such a migration using the Xiting Authorization Management Suite (XAMS).
The functionality involved: Xiting Authorization Management Suite (XAMS)
- Learn the basics of SAP S/4HANA, including changes and challenges.
- Learn how XAMS analyses your existing roles and compares them with the new data model of S/4HANA
- Learn how XAMS can save time by automatically marking transactions that don’t exist anymore in S/4HANA or that have been consolidated into new transactions.
- Learn how you can significantly expedite your migration project while lowering the risk of costly mistakes
- Learn how you can design virtual new roles without affecting users
We hope to see you in Orlando!